981. Subject centered curriculum revolves around?
(A) Experimental skills
(B) Hands on job
982. Correct order of steps in scientific method is?
(A) Consturuct a hypothesis, analyze the results, identify problem, draw conclusion
(B) Identify a problem, analyze results, construct a hypothesis, draw conclusions
(C) Identify a problem, construct a hypothesis, draw conclusion, analyze results
(D) Identify a problem, construct a hypothesis, analyze results, draw conclusion
983. Reading or looking at material quickly to gain an overview of the content is the reading technique is called?
(D) Silent Reading
984. A predetermined body of skills, knowledge and abilities are taught to all students in?
(A) Hidden curriculum
(B) Activity curriculum
(C) Core curriculum
(D) Null curriculum
985. According to Jean Peaget six year old child is only able to?
(A) Organize logically
(B) Manipulate information
(C) Symbolize the objects
(D) Classify the objects
986. If a teacher uses problem solving activities in teaching rather than a formal activity, which philosopher ideas he or she is applying?
(C) John Dewey
987. Student can design a laboratory according to certain specification in which level of cognitive domain of educational objectives?
988. Effective interaction with a group to guide them to accomplish a task is known as?
989. In Maslow hierarchy of needs the need for prestige and feeling of accomplishment is?
(A) Social needs
(B) Basic needs
(C) Esteem needs
(D) Safety needs
990. Behaviourists are interested in studying psychological phenomenon evident in?
(C) Process of mind
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.