Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
41. The use of internet for students in their educational activities is in your opinion:
A. Takes the place of the teacher
B. Medium for good teaching
C. The wastage of precious time
D. Good medium of entertainment
42. The teaching approach in which students share knowledge with other students through a variety of structures, is known as:
A. Cooperative Classroom Model
B. Cooperative behavior Model
C. Cooperative Learning Model
D. None of these
43. When students are asked to leave the classroom to observe events organisms and objects in their natural surroundings the teacher is actually using _________strategy to teach them?
A. Field Observations
B. Field trips
C. Class observation
D. None of these
44. Traditionally the cards with a question, problem, or fact on one side and the answer or a related fact on the other side are called:
A. Observations Cards
C. Flash Cards
D. Note cards
45. The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called___________?
46. An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called_________?
A. aptitude test
B. diagnostic test
47. Which act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
D. formal authority
48. A teacher is considered successful only if he_____________?
A. Understands his subject well
B. Gets his articles published in popular magazine
C. Gives 100% examination result
D. Is gentle and easily approachable
49. Before accepting the teaching profession one must know:
A. The duty of the teachers
B. The pay scale of teachers
C. The future prospects of his profession
D. The benefits available to teachers
50. Women are given preferences in teaching of primary children:
A. She is emotionally understanding
B. She can also cry
C. Students don’t get scared
D. Men don’t like this profession
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.