Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
241. One on one approach to teaching or re-teaching concepts is termed as___________?
D. None of these
242. _________ is a student generated list of words maintained by the student’s to remind them of words they need more work on?
A. World list
B. Spelling Notebook
C. Matching words
DNone of these
243. When the teacher displays picture for a second or two then asks students to describe as much as they can remember from what they saw he or she is trying to improve_____________?
A. Visual Memory of the students
B. Memorization of the students
C. Oral Memory of the students
D. None of these
244. According to John Locke, a child’s mind does not contain any______________?
A. innate ideas
245. The __________ says, we are motivated to gain rewards and avoid punishments.
A. law of effect
B. law of exercise
C. law of readiness
D. law of connectionism
246. According to the philosophy of Idealism in education, the subject matter of curriculum should be_______________?
C. physical world
247. According to the theory of forms (or theory of ideas) material world is a/an __________ of the real world.
248. The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called__________?
249. The “Academy” was founded in___________?
250. According to Aristotle, virtue is a/an __________ state between excess and deficiency.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.