Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
201. Why will you ask questions from students during the course of a lecture?
A. To learn which one of the students is the brightest one
B. Are the students carefully listening to your lecture?
C. To learn whether students are understanding (the lecture) or not
D. To assists the students
202. Teaching will be effective if the teacher:
A. Starts from what students know already
B. Is a master of the subject?
C. Uses many instructional aids
D. Has much experience in teaching the subject
203. A teacher should be_____________?
204. Women are better teacher at primary level because___________?
A. they behave more patiently with children
B. they are ready to work with low salary
C. higher qualification is not needed in this profession
D. they have less chances in other profession
205. To raise the standard of education, it is necessary to ___________?
A. to evaluate students continuously
B. to give high salary to teachers
C. to revise curriculum
D. to make good school building
206. The process with the help of which the students are divided into high / low achievers is?
207. The first ever International day of Education was celebrated on ________ announced by the United Nations General Assembly?
A. 24 Jan 2019
B. 25 Jan 2019
C. 26 Jan 2019
D. 31 Jan 2019
208. Every system of education is based on______________?
A. Ideology of nation
B. Social development
C. Intellectual development
D. Skill development
209. Expected life outcomes from education are referred as___________?
210. The first head of the Deoband was_____________?
A. Maulana shah waliullah
B. Maulana M. Yaqub Nanautwi
C. MaulanaMehmoodul Hassan
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.