Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
151. A normal human being has __________ senses.
152. Which from the following is NOT among the five senses?
153. The application of ideas, knowledge and skills to achieve the desired results is called
(A) problem solving
(B) critical thinking
(C) reasoned arguments
(D) deductive method
154. According to Socrates of Meno, virtue is
155. The curriculum of educational institutes should be based on
(C) theory and practice
(D) theory, practice and research
156. he concept of perennialism in education means school curricula should focus on what is
(C) in demand
(D) in need
157. According to John Dewey, children should experience __________in school to make them better citizens.
(D) practical implementation
158. Progressivism believes that education comes from the experience of the
159. The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good
160. Progressivism believes that children learn in a/an
(D) closed environment
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.