531. The famous educational psychologist Alfred Binet was __________
532. The famous educational psychologist Terman was __________
533. An attitude of fair-minded appreciation of its value can be obtained through a considerationof mental __________
534. The first Binet-Simon test appeared with revisions in 1908 and __________
535. In America during World War I, the testing of the intelligence of individuals began in __________
B. As a whole
536. Which test represents the tests of abstract intelligence?
537. In 1854, which philosopher set up laboratory to measure human characteristics?
A. D.J. O’Connor
B. John Dewey
538. Whose statement was “Guidance is the direct relation with a person in whom he is taught toadjust with society.”?
B. John Locke
539. Mother is the __________ academy of a child.
540. Society, Family, Radio and Television are the main __________ of informal education.
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.