551. To study the functioning of the unconscious mind, which of the following techniquescan be most profitably used?
A. Situational tests
B. Projective techniques
C. Case studies
D. Personality inventories
552. The students learn most from those teachers who:
A. Are gentle
B. Are always ready for discussion
C. Express their ideas comprehensively and clearly
D. Works hard
553. If one child gives answers to all the Questions at first in your class but disturbs the rest of the children and roams here and there in the class then what will you do?
A. Tell him not to do like that
B. Punished him
C. Engage that child in more activities than rest of the children of the class so that he may learn new things
D. Complain the guardians that his child is breaking the discipline
554. The psychological environment of the class is mainly the duty of__________?
A. Student himself
B. Class teacher
D. Subject teacher
555. In evaluation approach of lesson planning:
A. Teaching strategies and material aids are mentioned in a separate column
B. Objectives to be realized are written against each teaching point
C. Activities of the teacher and pupils are mentioned separately
D. All of the above
556. Bright students can be motivated well by:
A. Raising their aspiration level and goals of life
B. Introducing novelty in strategies
C. Giving them quick feedback
D. None of these
557. On which basis the ability of teachers can be judged?
A. To fulfill the needs of the students
B. Personality of the teacher
C. Period of the service
D. Publication of the books
558. What type of evaluation would be best suited in terms of immediate objectives to be achieved?
559. Kindergarten system of education indebted to?
560. Plato was the student of?
(D) None of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.