Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
61. What act of teacher foster a sense of autonomy in the learning process?
(D) formal authority
62. A process of looking at what is being assessed is called
63. Validity of an assessment relates to the __________ of an assessment.
64. Reliability of an assessment relates to the __________ of an assessment.
65. An assessment use to determine a person’s ability in a particular field of studies is called
(A) aptitude test
(B) diagnostic test
66. When the topic or an area of a course contains a lot of information, it is recommended to use
(A) lecture method
(B) inquiry-based method
(C) cooperative method
(D) assignment method
67. The skill when students try to build abstract knowledge is called
68. Formative assessment is an assessment __________ learning.
69. Summative assessment is an assessment __________ learning.
70. An assessment use to identify difficulties in the learning process is called
(A) initial assessment
(B) diagnostic assessment
(C) formative assessment
(D) summative assessment
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.