Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
271. The most important duty of a teacher is___________?
A. Complete the syllabus
B. Maintain discipline in the class
C. Understand the student
D. Teach well
272. If students do not understand what is taught in the class the teacher should:
A. Repeat the lesson once again
B. Teach the lesson again giving more examples
C. Proceed to the next Lesson so that syllabus could be covered
D. Checkup the previous knowledge of the students in the topic
273. Which of the following is not related to educational achievement?
274. Interactive phase is likely to fail if_______________?
A. Diagnostic phase is defective
B. Interactive phase is not properly activated
C. Post active phase is not properly planned
D. Both A and B
275. Reliability of an assessment relates to the __________ of an assessment?
276. The affective domain involves_____________?
D. physical movement
277. What was the relation between Socrates and Plato?
A. Socrates was student of Plato
B. Plato was student of Socrates
C. Socrates and Plato were brothers
D. Socrates and Plato were colleagues
278. In direct instruction method or lecture method the teacher is considered as_____________?
D. formal authority
279. An assessment is __________ if it consistently achieves the same results with the same (or similar) students.
280. As people gets older, the ability of applying or maintain attention_____________?
C. stays constant
D. remains unaffected
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.