Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
311. ___________ is a pair activity in which students have a short period (typically 30 seconds) to share all they know by writing in a graphic organizer.
A. Quick write
B. Quick order
C. Quick response
D. Quick discussion
312. ___________ is an instructional approach in which objectives are presented to learners beginning with unknown concepts and proceeding to known concepts?
A. Known to known
C. Unknown to unknown
D. None of these
313. According to the law of effect, if a stimulus results in a negative outcome, the S-R bond is___________?
314. The brain __________ as people gets older?
C. stays constant
D. remains unaffected
315. An assessment that is generally carried out at the end of a course to assign students a course grade is called?
A. Diagnostic assessment
B. Formative assessment
C. Contemporary assessment
D. Summative assessment
316. Dialectic or dialectical method is a discourse between opposing parties to establish the truth through__________?
C. reasoned arguments
D. presenting proves
317. Bloom’s taxonomy is a set of __________ learning domains?
318. To break information into parts and to examine the information is called____________?
319. Validity of an assessment relates to the ___________ of an assessment?
320. Rousseau advocated an educational method which consisted of removing the child from___________?
D. past memory
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.