Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these pedagogy solved MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
291. A posteriori knowledge is knowledge that is known by_________?
292. The book “A Brief History of Time” is written by_____________?
B. John Dewey
C. Robert Sternberg
D. Stephen Hawking
293. According to the law of effect, if a stimulus results in a positive outcome, the S-R bond is____________?
294. According to the __________, S-R bonds are stronger if an individual is ready to learn.
A. law of effect
B. law of exercise
C. law of readiness
D. law of connectionism
295. For an effective teaching, the teacher must be a subject matter expert that includes:
I. command over the subject
II. the ability to convey knowledge
III. the ability to apply ideas from one discipline to another
A. I only
B. II only
C. I and II only
D. I, II and III
296. There is __________ in working memory as people gets older.
C. no change
D. a slight change
297. Which from the following is NOT a formal assessment?
298. What was the relation between Plato and Aristotle?
A. Plato was student of Aristotle
B. Aristotle was student of Plato
C. Plato and Aristotle were brothers
D. Plato and Aristotle were colleagues
299. The cognitive domain involves____________?
D. physical movement
300. Good reading aims at developing:_____________?
D. Increasing factual knowledge
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.