831. Non-detailed texts develop _____.
A. intensive reading
B. extensive reading
C. critical reading
D. slow reading
832. To follow directions given orally is ana ability in _______.
833. Collection and organisation of ideas, sequencing, cohesion and use of vocabulary are subskills of _______.
834. Aesthetic sense is developed through ______.
A. detailed prose
B. non-detailed prose
835. Studing english as a second language will help us _________.
A. to speak like the english
B. to read shakespeare and other poets
C. to go round the the world as tourists
D. to open the window to the knowledge of the world
836. Grammar should be taught through _____.
D. phrases and sentences
837. The objective of _____ is to listen and write.
C. chorus reading
D. silent reading
838. Evaluation indicates learner’s learning and progress in ________.
A. curricular subjects
B. co-curricular subjects
C. both curricular and co- curricular
D. none of these
839. Which among the following is not an assessment tool ?
C. rating scale
840. Which is the receptive skill of language ?
A. listening and reading
B. Understanding and speaking
C. Speaking and writing
D. Understanding and writing
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.