771. Literal meaning of the word “Philosophy”?
A. Love of Wisdom
B. Love of God
C. Love of Nature
D. Love of Knowledge
772. Which of the following is the mother of all studies?
773. Philosophy is also known as ?
D. None of these
774. Philosophy is ?
A. The attempt to acquire knowledge
B. Rational means
C. About topics that do not seem amenable to empirical investigation
D. All of the Above
775. The branch of philosophy concerned with reasoning is called ?
776. In Philosophy, what is an argument?
A. Giving reasons for a belief
B. Disagreement between people
D. All of the above
777. The Knowledge a person gains by his thinking power is ?
778. Self-preparation and balanced personality is the basic aim of ?
779. The process which brings out hidden potentials of an individual is called:
780. Who is the father of Muslim philosophy?
B. Ibn Sina
C. Imam Malik
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.