Multiple Question Answer is one of the best ways to test a student’s comprehension of a concept. Academic Task subject experts have prepared these Pedagogy MCQs based on current trends and practices. In this section, you will find the Complete Mcqs of Pedagogy/Education for NTS, KPPSC, FPSC, PPSC, SPSC, CSS, PMS, OTS, FTS. All these MCQs are also helpful for B.ED, M.ED, PST, CT, SST, PET, DD, and ATT education teachers. Here we cover the Philosophy of education, teaching techniques, and class management, etc.
11. The idea of teaching the whole child in the “philosophy of pragmatism in education” means teaching students to be good_________?
12. Which from the following is NOT among the five senses?
13. The curriculum of educational institutes should be based on__________?
C. theory and practice
D. theory, practice and research
14. The application of ideas, knowledge and skills to achieve the desired results is called___________?
A. problem solving
B. critical thinking
C. reasoned arguments
D. deductive method
15. he philosopher who for the first time mentioned the importance of play (or sports) in education was__________?
D. John Locke
16. The idea of practical learning means education should apply to the___________?
C. abstract knowledge
D. real world
17. The concept of perennialism in education means school curricula should focus on what is___________?
C. in demand
D. in need
18. Progressiveness believes that education comes from the experience of the__________?
19. Progressivism believes that children learn in a/an____________?
A. closed environment
20. A normal human being has ________ senses?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.