351. While teaching in the classroom, any kind of work that involves two or more students, is a form of?
A. Collaborative learning
B. Collaborative project
C. Collaborative work
D. Collaborative effort
352. Any method of teaching which involves two or more students, can be termed as?
A. Class task
B. Group Work
C. Class work
D. Group task
353. The able teacher is one who:
A. Engages the students in their work
B. Inculcates the interest in the subject among students
C. Helps all the students in passing the examination
D. Maintains peace in the class
354. Circles of learning were formulated by?
B. David Johnson
C. Roger and David Johnson
D. None of these
355. Purpose of evaluative phase of teaching is:
A. To know to what extent objectives are realized
B. To know the shortcoming of the teacher
C. To know the effectiveness of strategies
D. All of the above
356. The theory explaining the different types of learning and proposing that they require different types of teaching is remembered as___________?
A. Conditions of knowledge
B. Conditions of behaviors
C. Conditions of learning
D. None of these
357. Which is the best method of study of child behavior?
A. Inspection method
B. Interview method
C. Practical method
D. Personal study method
358. A is any activity that occurs outside the classroom for the purpose of providing hands on experience with objects or people that only occur in certain places?
A. Field work
B. Field Observations
C. Field walk
D. Field Trips
359. Which of the following is not emphasized in memory level of teaching?
A. Presenting the subject matter by giving least freedom to pupils
B. Helping the pupils generalize the acquired knowledge
C. Conducting tests along with teaching
D. Cramming of the learnt material
360. The information about internet and computer makes children?
A. Give more knowledge
B. Increase the knowledge of the information
C. Make him best disciple
D. More intelligent
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.