41. The current managing director of International Monetary Fund (IMF) is
A. Kristalina Georgieva
B. Jim Yong Kim
C. Christine Lagarde
D. David Lipton
42. Secretary general United NationsAntonio Guterres belongs to
A. United States
C. Czech Republic
43. United States on 31 May 2020 launched spaceflight from its own soil after a decade. The spacecraft was built by
44. In 2019, in which country there was a widespread protest against an Extradition Amendment Bill?
B. Sri Lanka
C. Hong Kong
45. The recent leap year, where February has/had 29 days, is/was
46. The Fugitive Offenders amendment bill proposed by the Hong Kong government will allow authorities _____ to some other countries.
A. to detain criminal fugitives
B. to extradite criminal fugitives
C. not to extradite criminal fugitives
D. to detain and extradite criminal fugitives
47. United Kingdom (UK) left the European Union on
A. 28 January 2020
B. 29 January 2020
C. 30 January 2020
D. 31 January 2020
48. In May 2020, which country has decided not to set next year’s growth target because of Coronavirus?
49. The largestmuseum in the world is
A. Vatican Museums
B. State Hermitage Museum
C. Louvre Museum
D. National Museum of China
50. The Louvre Museum is located in
C. United States
D. United Kingdom
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.