111. Which incident took place in 1971 which provided India chance to attack on Pakistan?
A. Attack on Indian parliament
B. Indian drama of hijacking their own plane
C. Skirmishes on Border
D. All of them
112. Two indian agents pretending to be Kashmiris hijecked an indian plane on day__________?
A. 27 Jan 1971
B. 28 Jan 1971
C. 29 Jan 1971
D. 30 Jan 1971
113. What was the name of Indian plane that was hijacked in 1971?
114. When East Pakistan separated from West Pakistan?
A. 26th December 1971
B. 22nd December 1971
C. 16th December 1971
D. 19th December 1971
115. India recognized the provisional Government of Bangladesh on?
A. December 6, 1971
B. December 16, 1971
C. January 1, 1972
D. December 18, 1971
116. What was the main difficulty which delayed the constitution making in Pakistan?
A. Exact nature of the State
B. Lack of interest among members of the Constituent Assembly
C. The distribution of powers between Federal and Provincial Governments
D. Corrupt administration
117. The largest chunk of Punjab Government’s Budget (1999-2000) went to the social sector. Which field got the lion’s share?
D. Housing and Roads
118. Governor – General Ghulam Muhammad dismissed the Prime Minister Kh. Nazimuddin on April 19, 1953 due to?
A. Prime Minister Kh. Nazimuddin proved to be incompetent to grapple with the difficulties faced by the country
B. Patronage of corruption
C. Vote of no – confidence was passed in the Consituent Assembly
D. Political tension created by partisan appeal
119. Who had the shortest tenure as Governor General of Pakistan?
A. Maj-Gen (R) Iskandar Mirza
B. Ghulam Muhammad
C. Kh. Nazimmuddin
D. Muhammad Ali Jinnah
120. Which country is situated in the east of Pakistan?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.