101. The Objective Resolution of March 12, 1949 was passed by the Constituent Assemble with what significance?
A. It is a Magna Carta of the constitutional history of Pakistan
B. It does not provide solution to economic problems of the people
C. It mixes religion with politics
D. It makes working of the Government complicated
102. An agreement for cooperation was sighned during Turkish President Kennan Everno’s visit to pakistan in Feb 1980 in the field of?
A. Defence production
C. Research and Development
103. Sindh Muslim League passed on of the following resolutions in 1938?
A. Federalism to continue
B. Muslims to join other communities for political progress
C. Concentration on education
D. Resolved to have division of India on the basis of Two Nation Theory
104. How many times did squash player Jansher Khan win World Open?
105. Which Pakistani Prime Minister received Indian Prime Minister Atal Behari Vajpayee when he arrived by bus to Lahore?
A. Nawaz Sharif
B. Benzair Bhutto
C. Shujat Hussain
D. Shaukat Aziz
106. When did Pakistan become a Republic?
107. Who succeeded Zia Ul Haque as President of Pakistan?
A. Rafiq Tarar
B. Farooq Ahmed Khan Leghari
C. Ghulam Ishaq Khan
D. Benzair Bhutto
108. Who was the first governor general of Pakistan?
A. Quaid e Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah
B. Iskander Mirza
C. Khawaja Nazimuddin
D. Ghulam Muhammad
109. Pakistan opened its first embassy in___________?
110. First head of state to visit Pakistan in 1947 was__________?
A. Ameer of Kuwait
B. Ameer of Saudi Arabia
C. Ameer of Iran
D. None of these
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.