In the Current Affairs MCQs category, you can find thousands of MCQs about the world’s current affairs as well as Pakistan’s current affairs. Current affair is an essential part of job test and interviews. Academic Task provides updated Current affairs of Pakistan Mcqs so that you can prepare accordingly. MCQs of Current Affairs covers the topics like Important issues, current heads of organizations, current chief of military forces, current ministers, current IGs of Police, Important dates, Famous personalities and Sports, Politics, Economy and Business, Bills & Acts, MCQs from Science and Technology developments, etc.
Pakistan Current Affairs Mcqs & Quiz for Test Prepartation
|S.NO||Paksitan Current Affairs MCQS||S.NO||Paksitan Current Affairs Quiz|
|1||Current IG’s of Police Mcqs||1||Current IG’s of Police Quiz|
|2||Current Governors Mcqs||2||Current Governors Quiz|
|3||Current Chief Justices Mcqs||3||Current Chief Justices Quiz|
|4||Current Ambassadors of Pakistan Mcqs||4||Current Ambassadors of Pakistan Quiz|
|5||Current Federal Ministers Mcqs||5||Current Federal Ministers Quiz|
|6||Current Chief Ministers Mcqs||6||Current Chief Ministers Quiz|
|7||Current KPK Ministers Mcqs||7||Current KPK Ministers Quiz|
|8||Current Punjab Ministers Mcqs||8||Current Punjab Ministers Quiz|
|9||Current Balochistan Ministers Mcqs||9||Current Balochistan Ministers Quiz|
|10||Current Sindh Ministers Mcqs||10||Current Sindh Ministers Quiz|
|11||Gilgit Baltistan Ministers Mcqs||11||Gilgit Baltistan Ministers Quiz|
|12||Current Presidents, Chairmen, CEOs Mcqs||12||Current Presidents, Chairmen, CEOs Quiz|
|13||Election 2018 Mcqs||13||Election 2018 Quiz|
21. Pakistan PM Imran Khan unveiled a new “political map of Pakistan” that counts ____________ as part of Pakistan?
A. Jammu & Kashmir
C. Sir Creek & Ladakh
D. A & B both
E. All of these
22. PM Imran Khan Inaugurated Peshawar BRT on__________August, 2020?
A. 11th August, 2020
B. 12th August, 2020
C. 13th August, 2020
D. 14th August, 2020
23. Government launched Ehsaas Nash-o-Numa programme on _____________?
A. 11 August 2020
B. 12 August 2020
C. 13 August 2020
D. None of these
24. “Tiger Force Day” was celebrated on ___________?
A. 5th August 2020
B. 7th August 2020
C. 9th August 2020
D. None of these
25. The 660kV Matiari-Lahore HVDC Transmission line being built at a cost of $1.6 billion is_________km long.
26. The current test series being played between Pakistan and England in Aug, 2020 is the________test series between the two countries.
27. On Aug 07,2020 PM Imran Khan launched the Ravi Urban Development Project under which Ravi City would be created north of lahore near the Ravi river at a cost of_________?
A. Rs4 Trillion
B. Rs5 Trillion
C. Rs8 Trillion
D. Rs10 Trillion
28. Pakistan observed ‘Youm-e-Istehsal-e-Kashmir’ (Day of Exploitation in occupied Kashmir) on____________?
A. 3rd August
B. 5th August
C. 8th August
D. None of Above
29. The Police Martyrs Day is observed on __________ in Pakistan?
A. August 01
B. August 02
C. August 04
D. None of these
30. When federal cabinet approved a new political map of Pakistan, which includes the Indian Occupied Jammu and Kashmir (IOJ&K) and other disputed areas?
A. 27 July 2020
B. 2 August 2020
C. 3 August 2020
D. 4 August 2020
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.