941. Setting a new precedent, Pakistan for the first time in its 70 years history appointed a female diplomat Named______?
A. Razia sultan
B. Mahira razzaq
C. Sherry rehman
D. Fozia Fayyaz Ahmed
942. The highest civil award is__________?
943. What is the full form of NADRA ?
A. National Digital and Registration Authority
B. National Database and Registration Authority
C. National Dues and Regulation Authority
D. None of the above
944. What is the longest glacier in the Karakoram and second-longest in the world’s non-polar areas?
A. Hispar Glacier
B. Siachen Glacier
C. Passu Glacier
D. Sokha Glacier
945. When Humayun came to Sindh in 1541-42, Sindh was under the regime of_________?
A. Mirza Shah Baig – Arghun Ruler
B. Mirza Shah Hassan – Arghun Ruler
C. Mirza Nadir Shah – Arghun Ruler
D. Mirza Nizam Shah – Arghun Ruler
946. Ibn-Batuta visited Sindh in ________?
947. For how many years SOOMRO dynasty ruled in Sindh ?
A. 402 years (1035 A.D – 1439 A.D)
B. 393 years (1039 A.D – 1432 A.D)
C. 386 years (1049 A.D – 1435 A.D)
D. 410 years (1035 A.D – 1445 A.D)
948. When did British conquered Sindh?
949. ________led the military conquest of Sindh and conquered whole Sindh in 1843?
A. Sir Richard Keith Pringle
B. Sir Henry Hardinge
C. Sir Charles James Napier
D. None of these
950. Which is second most beautiful Capital in the World?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.