481. The height of Potwar Plateau is ?
A. 300-600 meters
B. 200-500 meters
C. 320-550 meters
D. 380-650 meters
482. What is the average height of Chaghi range ?
A. 3500 meters
B. 2500 meters
C. 4000 meters
D. 3000 meters
483. Which of the following areas from potwar Plateau ?
D. All of above
484. Which is the Highest peak of Himalayas range in Pakistan ?
A. Nanga Parbat
485. Which is the highest peak of Karakoram range ?
A. Kilik peak
B. K-2 peak
C. Nanga Parbat
486. Which is the highest peak of Salt range?
C. Nanga parbat
487. Which is the highest peak of Koh-e-Sulaiman range ?
488. What is the average height of Karakoram range ?
A. 7000 meters
B. 7500 meters
C. 7100 meters
D. 7300 meters
489. Which range separate Baluchistan Plateau from Afghanistan?
D. Kirthar range
490. Which range lies along the border of Sindh and Baluchistan Province?
B. Makran range
C. Kirthar range
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.