91. The Pakistan Air Force (PAF) honor its martyrs every year on___________?
A. 7 September
B. 8 September
C. 9 September
D. 11 September
92. Who Appoints the Chief Election Commissioner of Pakistan?
B. Prime Minister
C. Federal Government
93. When Quaid e Azam left Congress?
94. What was the important element in the strength of the revolt of 1857?
A. leadership of nana sahib
B. leadership of rani of jhansi
C. support of bahadur shah
D. Hindu Muslim unity
95. Razia Sultana was the daughter of?
A. Qutub-ud-din Aibak
D. Muhammad bin Tughlaq
96. How many districts are in Sindh ?
97. Guddu thermal power plant is located in which district of Sindh ?
98. Who was appointed by Quaid-e-Azam as a first ambassador of Pakistan to Iran ?
A. Abdur Rab Nishter
B. Qazi Muhammad Esa
C. Agha Shahi
D. Raja Ghazsnfer Ali
99. Who was Pakistan’s first High Commissioner to India from August 1947 to April 1948 ?
A. Abdur Rab Nishtar
B. Khuwaja Nizamddin
C. Zahid Hussain
100. Who is the penultimate viceroy of India?
A. Warren Hasting
B. Lord Wavell
C. Lord Canning
D. Lord Minto