231. Quaid-e-Azam met M.K Gandhi for the first time in 1916 at__________?
232. Goldsmid Line is the border between__________?
A. China & India
B. China & Bhutan
C. Pakistan & Iran
D. China & Taiwan
233. Babar laid the foundation of Mughal empire in 1526 by defeating__________?
A. Daulat khan Lodhi
B. Ibrahim Lodhi
C. Rana Sanga
D. Alaudin Khiligi
234. Quaid-e-Azam resigned from membership of congress ?
235. In which year One Unit was created ?
236. “The National Library of pakistan ” came into existence in__________?
237. When Pakistan National Highways & Motorway Police was established?
238. 13th amendment in 1973 constitution of Pakistan made in__________?
239. Congress launched “Quit India movement” against the British government in__________?
240. Lahore Resolution of 23rd March 1940, was seconded from Sindh Province by___________?
A. Begum Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
B. Chaudri Khaliq-uz-Zaman
C. Sardar Abdullaha Haroon
D. Nawab Muhammad Ismail
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.