131. “Mast Tawakli” is a prominent poet of____________?
A. Balochi language
B. Sindhi language
C. Pushto language
D. Barohi language
132. Quaid-e-Azam’s 14 point were presented in response of ___________?
A. 3rd june plan
B. Rowlett Act
C. Nehru Report
D. Lucknow Pact
133. The major source of water in Pakistan is___________?
134. Rawat Fort is located in the province?
135. When Pakistan won the World Hockey Cup for the 4th time ?
136. Headquartered of Pakistan Railways is in Lahore it was founded in May 13,_______?
137. Which famous personality of Pakistan who served as only Pakistani and also first Asian to preside over International court of Justice and also served as President of UN General Assembly?
A. Liaqat Ali Khan
B. Gen.Ayub Khan
C. M.Zafarullah Khan
D. Ch.Muhammad Ali
138. For how many days the National Assembly of Pakistan has to essentially meet in year ?
A. 100 days
B. 130 days
C. 150 days
D. 200 days
139. The Pothohar plateau contains the mineral deposits ?
A. Rock Salt
D. All of these
140. Identify the Viceroy who made the ‘ August Offer’ in 1940?
A. Lord Linlithgow
B. Lord Wavell
C. Lord Ripon
D. Lord Mountbatten
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.