571. Which reforms introduced separate electorate for Hindus and Muslims?
A. Minto-Morley Reforms
B. Montague Reforms
D. None of these
572. Where is the Hasni tribe located in Pakistan ?
573. What is the total length of Indus River?
A. 2900 km
B. 2514 km
C. 3180 km
D. 7854 km
574. What does the CPEC stands for ?
A. China Pakistan Electrical Coal
B. China Pakistan Electronics Corporation
C. China Pakistan Economic Corridor
D. China Portagal Economical Corporation
575. Shahid Khaqan Abbssi was the_________Prime Minister of Pakistan?
576. Swat valley became a part of Pakistan in____________?
577. When did Quaid e Azam join All India Muslim league ?
578. Nandipur Power Plant is located in_____________?
579. “My brother ” book was written by_____________?
A. Allama Iqbal
B. Hajra masroor
C. Fatima Jinnah
D. Mirza Ghalib
580. What Is The National Tree of Pakistan?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.