881. Which country became the first associate CERN member from Asia on 19th December 2014 _________?
882. The name of the fourth Kalimah is____________?
A. Kalimah Shahadat
B. Kalimah Istighfar
C. Kalimah Tauheed
D. Kalimah Tayyabah
883. Karakoram highway is also called _______?
884. In ____________ A.D , Subuktigin , a Turkish slave became the master of Ghazni.
885. “The future form of Government would be federal to be joined by provinces and Indian states.” This principle was settled in__________?
A. Nehru Report
B. 1st Round Table Conference
C. Simon Report
D. Minto – Morley Reforms, 1909
886. The elections should be held on the basis of general adult franchise. This demand was made in____________?
A. Minto – Morley Reforms, 1909
B. Lucknow pact
C. Cripps Mission
D. Gandhi – Irwin Pact
887. About the end of 2nd century B.C some unusual upheavals in the Central Asia let loose series of human floods that brought about after-wave of invasions into Indo-Pak Sub-continent, First invasion was made by_______?
A. The kushanas
b. The Sakas
c. The Bacirians
D. The Parthians
888. Arya Samaj was founded in_______________?
889. Why Syed Amir Ali resigned from the Muslim league in 1913 __________?
A. The Muslim league did not do sufficient work for its members
B. It criticized the Government
C. It started supporting the Hindu cause
D. The party had no clear cut policy
890. PRODA (Public Representative Office Disqualification Act) was passed in ________?
A. January 1949
B. January 1959
C. January 1950
D. January 1960
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.