111. Who gave the name to All India Muslim League?
A. Nawab Viqar ul Mulk
B. Sir Agha Khan
C. Nawab Saleem ullah Khan
D. Sir Muhammad Shafi
112. PTV started it’s transmission on:___________?
A. November 20, 1964
B. April 20, 1964
C. December 26, 1968
D. November 26, 1964
113. Earthquake of 1935 struck which city of Pakistan ?
114. Pakistan Forest Institute is located in ________ ?
115. Pakistan is a bridge state between
A. South Asia and Southeast Asia
B. South Asia and Southwest Asia
C. South Asia and Central Asia
D. South Asia and North Asia
116. What was the height of Quaid-e-Azam Mohammad Ali Jinnah, the founder of Pakistan?
A. 5 feet & 8 inches
B. 5 feet & 10 inches
C. 5 feet & 3 inches
D. 5 feet & 2 inches
117. When Haji Shariat Ullah left Fridpur for Makkah?
118. Haji Shariat Ullah returned from Makkah in___________?
119. Sadpara lake is located?
120. National Action Plan was created in_________?