211. On which date British Passed Legislative Councils Act, 1861?
A. 1st August 1861
B. 2nd August 1861
C. 5th August 1861
D. 7th August 1861
212. The Lucknow Pact between the Indian National congress and Muslim league was signed in________?
213. All India Muslim Students Federation was formed in 1937 by__________?
A. Sardar Abdul Rab Nishtar
B. Allama iqbal
C. Raja Sahib of Mehmudabad
D. Raja Ghazanfar Ali Khan
214. In which year did Mohatrma Fatima Jinnah contest the presidential election?
215. Who was the only Muslim member in the house who opposed the Objectives Resolution 1949 in the Assembly?
A. Main Iftikar-ud-Din
B. Mumtaz Doltana
C. Ayub Khoro
D. Abdullah Haroon
216. Karachi was occupied by British in__________?
217. Haran Minar was built by___________?
B. Noor Jehan
218. Chachnama was originally written in__________?
219. When T.V Transmission was started in the Pakistan?
A. November 24, 1964
B. November 26, 1964
C. November 28, 1964
D. November 30, 1964
220. Building of the Supreme Court in Islamabad was designed by a _________ architect?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.