701. The biggest District of Pakistan by area is ___________?
702. Largest District of Pakistan by population is ____________?
C. Karachi Central
703. What is the old name of Faisalabad?
704. With which does the power to extend or restrict the jurisdiction of the High Court?
A. The Governor
B. The President
C. The Parliament
D. The Concerned State Legislature
705. When did Quaid-e-Azam start his legal practice in Bombay (Mumbai) ?
706. The Top Five most Populous Cities of Pakistan are _______ ?
A. Lahore, Islamabad, Karachi, Hyderabad, Rawalpindi
B. Karachi, Lahore, Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Gujranwala
C. Faisalabad, Rawalpindi, Peshawar, Lahore, Karachi
D. Karachi, Lahore, Peshawar, Gujranwala, Dera Ghazi Khan
707. National Fish of Pakistan is ____________?
A. Blue Marlin
708. When All India Muslim League (AIML) celebrated Victory day?
A. January 1945
B. January 1946
C. January 1937
D. Never celebrated Victory day
709. Who was the acting President of Gilgit Baltistan before joining Pakistan?
A. Hasan khan
B. Mirza Ali
C. Malik Muhammad Miskeen
D. Shah Raees khan
710. Who took the oath of The Quaid-e-Azam Muhammad Ali Jinnah as the first Governor-General of Pakistan?
A. Mian Abdur Rashid
B. Liaquat Ali Khan
C. Muhammad Munir
D. Muhammad Shahabuddin
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.