Academic Task provides MCQs about Pakistan Studies from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Here we cover an important topic related to Pak Studies MCQs for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
Pakistan Studies MCQS for Test Preparation
S.NO PAK STUDY MCQS S.NO PAK STUDY MCQS 1 Pakistan Current Affairs 10 Khyber Pakhtoon Khawah 2 Pakistan General Knowledge 11 ICT FATA AND AJK 3 Pakistan History 12 Sindh 4 Defence & Armed Forces 13 Punjab 5 IMP Days of Pakistan 14 Balochistan 6 Mountains and Glaciers 15 Gilgit Baltistan 7 Natural Resources 16 Land & Climate 8 Culture of Pakistan 17 Education in Pakistan 9 Industrial Development 18 Miscellanious
31. In which year British East India Company occupied Punjab?
32. At the time of Independence which community was in majority in the state of Kashmir?
33. Which state was attacked by India on 11th September 1948?
A. State of Hyderabad Daccan
B. State of Jammu and Kashmir
C. State of Manavadar
D. State of Junagarh
34. Who Reviewed the famous book “The Indian Musalmans” in 1872?
A. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
B. Sir William Wilson Hunter
C. M Delwar Hussain
D. John King Fairbank
35. Government of India Act 1858 was passed on?
A. 2nd August 1858
B. 18th July 1858
C. 24th October 1858
D. 3rd June 1858
36. The book, “Khutbat e Ahmadia’ is written by?
A. Dr. Safdar Mahmood
B. Abdul Haleem Sharar
C. Sir Syed Amir Ali
D. Sir Syed Ahmad Khan
37. Indian Independence Act’ was enforced on ?
A. 13th August 1947
B. 14th August 1947
C. 15th August 1947
D. 16th August 1947
38. Allama Muhammad Iqbal delivered his famous Allahabad Address in?
39. Who started the Faraizi Movement?
A. Haji Shariat Ullah
B. Allama Muhammad Iqbal
C. Maulana Muhammad Ali Jauhar
D. Sir Aga Khan
40. The ‘Kashaf-ul-Mahjub’ was written by?
A. Hazrat Data Gunj Buksh (R.A)
B. Maulana Altaf Hussain Hali
C. Maulana Shibli Nomani
D. Maulana Zakaullah
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.