491. What is the Meaning of Nanga Parbat ?
A. Killer Mountain
B. Naked Mountain
C. Dead Place
D. Seven Mountains
492. Who was the first Pakistani to clumb the K-2?
A. Mohsan Razvi
B. Ashraf Aman
C. Nasir Hussain
D. Zahid ALi
493. How many peaks in the Pakistan are Higher than 8000 meters?
494. What is the Height of Broad Peak?
A. 8126 meters
B. 8092 meters
C. 8075 meters
D. 8051 meters
495. Who was the first person the climb the Nanga parbat?
A. Hermann Buhl
B. Martin Conway
C. R.d Banerjee
D. Ashraf Aman
496. In which year the Broad Peak was first climbed?
497. How many Peaks in Pakistan are higher than 7000 meters
498. Gasherbrum I is also known as _____________?
A. Hidden Peak
B. Killer Peak
C. White Peak
D. Black Peak
499. The Proposed Margalla hills tunnel project connect Islamabad with which city?
500. Total area of ICT is ___________?
A. 806 sq.km
B. 906 sq.km
C. 1006 sq.km
D. 1106 sq.km
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.