791. The Bhoodan Movement was launched by_______________?
A. Mahatma Gandhi
B. Rammanohar Lohia
C. Vinoba Bhave
D. Rammanohar Lohia
792. Who was the leader of the Young Bengal Movement?
A. Raja Ram Mohan Roy
B. Henry Vivian Derozio
C. David Hare
D. Debendranath Tagore
793. The Kuka movement started in mid-Nineteenth century in______________?
B. Western Punjab
C. Madhya Bharat
794. Which one of the following observations is not true about the Quit India Movement of 1942 ?
A. It was led by Mahatma Gandhi
B. It was a non-violent movement
C. It was a spontaneous movement
D. It did not attract the labor class in general
795. At which place in Bengal was the East India Company given permission to trade and build a factory by the Mughals in 1651______?
A. Qasim Bazar
796. The first Indian Hindi Scholar of the Mughal period was______________?
A. Chand Bardai
B. Malik Muhammed Jayasi
C. Abdur Rahim
D. Mulla Wajhi
797. Which among the following ports was called Babul Makka (Gate of Makkah) during the Mughal Period ______?
798. Mughal painting reached its zenith under__________________?
799. When Pakistan introduced National Identity cards (NIC)____________?
800. The first battle of Tarain took place between __________?
A. Alauddin khilji and Prithviraj Chauhan
B. Mohammad Shah and Prithviraj Chauhan
C. Mahmud Ghazni and Prithviraj Chauhan
D. Mohammad Ghori and Prithviraj Chauhan
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.