911. The first railway line in Pakistan was laid between _________________?
912. The federal government established Thar coal authority in which year_________?
913. The book “Indian Musalmans” published in 1871 was written by _____________?
A. Joseph Rudyard Kipling
B. Syed Ameer Ali
C. Sir Syed Ahmed Khan
D. William Wilson Hunter
914. Swadeshi movement was launched to reverse the _____________?
A. Partition of India
B. Partition of Bengal
C. Separation of Sindh from Bombay
D. Annexation of Kashmir
E. Annexation of Goa
915. First Newspaper to use the title “Quaid-e-Azam” was ______________?
A. Dawn weekly
C. Al Aman
E. Dawn daily
916. The Nimoo Bazgo Power Project is a run-of-the-river power project on the _______________River situated at Alchi village, 75 kilometres (47 mi) from Leh in the Indian occupied Jammu and Kashmir
917. Which Person remained Chairman Wapda, chairman Sindh, Governor, SBP, and President of Pakistan?
A. Waseem Sajjad
B. Ghulam Ishaq Khan
C. Fazal Ilahi Chaudhry
D. Rafiq Tarar
918. Which Chief Justice of Pakistan died in office, 9 days after taking oath?
A. Iftikhar Muhammad Chaudhry
B. Sir Abdul Rashid
C. Muhammad Shahabuddin
D. Mohammad Haleem
919. _______ was the first wife of Quaid-e-Azam?
A. Sakshi bai
B. Ratan bai
920. Quaid-e-Azam first wife died in ________?