101. The inaugural session of the first Constituent Assembly of Pakistan was chaired by ____________ ?
B. Liaquat Ali Khan
C. Moti Lal Nehru
D. J.N. Mandal
102. When Liaqat Ali Khan became the secretary of All India Muslim League?
103. Shrine of Baba Fariduddin Ganjshakar is in___________?
A. Pakpattan (Punjab)
B. Hyderabad (Sindh)
C. Peshawar (KP)
D. Kabul (Afghanistan)
104. Princess of Hope is in____________?
A. Lasbela (Balochistan)
B. Sawabi (KP)
C. Qasur (Punjab)
D. Jamshoro (Sindh)
105. ____________ the Lingua Franca of Pakistan?
106. Gomal Zam Dam is located in___________?
C. Khyber Pakhtunkhwa
107. The most important cash crop of Pakistan after wheat is___________?
This Post Has One Comment
Pingback: History MCQs | World History Questions and Answers for Preparation