781. The most precious gemstone “Emerald” are found in______?
782. The archaeological site “Kot Diji” is located near the city of______________?
783. The Soan and the Haro are the two rivers of _______________?
A. Baluchistan Plateau
B. Azad Kashmir
C. Northern areas
D. Potohar Plateau
784. “Khyber Pass” is located in______________?
A. Karakorum range
B. Himalyas range
C. Hindukush range
D. Sulaiman range
785. ARY News is a Pakistani news channel launched on__________?
786. Narendra Modi is the_________________ prime minister of India (excluding Acting PMs).
787. Zakir Hussain was the______________ president of India.
788. The foundation stone of the Sikhism’s holiest place “Golden Temple” at Amritsar was laid by_________?
A. Guru Nanak
B. Bal dev Singh
C. Hari dev Singh
D. Hazrat Mian Mir
789. The Quit India Movement was launched in in the month of___________?
790. In violation of the Salt Laws, Gandhiji started a movement called______________?
A. Non-Cooperation movement
B. Civil disobedience movement
C. Swadeshi Movement
D. none of them
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.