461. How many peaks above 8,000 meters are found in Pakistan ?
462. The length of Siachen Glacier is ___________ ?
463. The length of Baltur Glacier is ____________ ?
464. Baltura Glacier is located in _____________ ?
B. Gilgit Baltistan
465. What is the height of Siachin Glacier
A. 20,000 feet
B. 23,000 feet
C. 25,000 feet
D. 27,000 feet
466. Identify the second highest Glacier of the world ?
A. Baltora Glacier
B. Batura Glacier
C. Siachin Glacier
D. None of them
467. What is the Height of Tirichmir peak ?
A. 7708 meters
B. 7350 meters
C. 7870 meters
D. 7140 meters
468. The Salt range is situated between rivers soan and _____________?
469. The height of Himalaya range increases as it moves from ?
A. South to North
B. East to West
C. North to South
D. West to East
470. Which of the following mountain peaks is called Killer Mountain ?
A. Nanga Parbat
B. Godwin Austin
C. Broad Peak
D. Raka Poshi
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.