Academic Task provides MCQs about Pakistan Studies from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Here we cover an important topic related to Pak Studies MCQs for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
Pakistan Studies MCQS for Test Preparation
S.NO PAK STUDY MCQS S.NO PAK STUDY MCQS 1 Pakistan Current Affairs 10 Khyber Pakhtoon Khawah 2 Pakistan General Knowledge 11 ICT FATA AND AJK 3 Pakistan History 12 Sindh 4 Defence & Armed Forces 13 Punjab 5 IMP Days of Pakistan 14 Balochistan 6 Mountains and Glaciers 15 Gilgit Baltistan 7 Natural Resources 16 Land & Climate 8 Culture of Pakistan 17 Education in Pakistan 9 Industrial Development 18 Miscellanious
21. In constitution 1973 what number of seats in Senate was set?
A. 120 Seats
B. 115 Seats
C. 110 Seats
D. 100 Seats
22. According to 1973 constitution what is the term of the office of President?
A. 6 years
B. 5 years
C. 4 years
D. 3 years
23. Article 58(2b) of constitution 1973 is about:
A. Power of President to dismiss Army Chief
B. Power of President to dissolve Provincial Assemblies
C. Power of President to dissolve National Assembly
D. Power of President to dissolve Senate
24. How many articles were there in the constitution of 1956?
A. 200 Articles
B. 259 Articles
C. 254 Articles
D. 234 Articles
25. how many articles were there in 1962 constitution?
A. 225 Articles
B. 250 Articles
C. 275 Articles
D. 290 Articles
26. Which kind of system of Government was introduced in 1973 constitution?
C. Basic Democracy
27. who elects the President according to 1973 constitution?
A. National Assembly
C. Provincial Assemblies
D. All of them
E. None of them
28. According to 1973 constitution who elects Prime Minister?
B. National Assembly
D. Provincial Assemblies
29. In which constitution Bicameral Legislature was provided for the first time?
30. In constitution of 1973 what age is specified for a person to contest for the Election to National Assembly?
A. 25 years
B. 18 years
C. 20 years
D. 30 years
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.