Academic Task provides MCQs about Pakistan Studies from Basic to Advance, so that you can prepare accordingly. Here we cover an important topic related to Pak Studies MCQs for the Preparation of Competitive exam and test (PPSC Test, FPSC Test
Pakistan Studies MCQS for Test Preparation
S.NO PAK STUDY MCQS S.NO PAK STUDY MCQS 1 Pakistan Current Affairs 10 Khyber Pakhtoon Khawah 2 Pakistan General Knowledge 11 ICT FATA AND AJK 3 Pakistan History 12 Sindh 4 Defence & Armed Forces 13 Punjab 5 IMP Days of Pakistan 14 Balochistan 6 Mountains and Glaciers 15 Gilgit Baltistan 7 Natural Resources 16 Land & Climate 8 Culture of Pakistan 17 Education in Pakistan 9 Industrial Development 18 Miscellanious
11. When the constitution of 1962 was abrogated?
A. 26th March 1969
B. 29th March 1969
C. 4th April 1969
D. 14th April 1969
12. Who abrogated 1962 constitution and became CMLA?
A. Gen. Tikka Khan
B. Gen. Ahsan Khan
C. Gen. Mansoor Khan
D. Gen Yahya Khan
13. When Mr. Z.A. Bhutto launched a new constitution in the country?
A. 11th August 1973
B. 14th August 1973
C. 17th August 1973
D. 21st August 1973
14. What age was prescribed for President in 1956 constitution?
A. 40 years
B. 45 years
C. 50 years
D. 55 years
15. In respect of religion what term was set for President and Prime Minister in 1956 constitution?
A. He may be a Muslim
B. He must not be Hindu
C. He must not be Christian
D. He must be a Muslim ( this condition applicable only on president. pm may be non-Muslim)
16. What was the official language declared in 1956 constitution?
D. Both a & b
17. Who abrogated 1956 constitution?
A. Ayub Khan
B. Tikka Khan
C. Iskander Mirza
D. Yahya Khan
18. When the first constitution was abrogated and Martial Law was proclaimed?
A. May 1958
B. June 1958
C. October 1958
D. December 1958
19. When Ayub Khan enforced new constitution in Pakistan?
A. 9th January 1962
B. 6th February 1962
C. 13th March 1962
D. 8th June 1962
20. Which kind of system of Government was introduced by the 1962 constitution?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.