691. Muhammad Rafiq Tarar was ________ president before Pervaiz Musharaf ?
692. The river Indus flows from which city?
693. Which City of Pakistan is famous for sports goods?
694. who is known as the founder of Tahrik-e-Raishmi Romal (The Silk Letter Movement)?
A. Maulana Qasim Nanotvi
B. Maulana Mahmood ul Hassan
C. Maulana Hussain Ahmad Madani
D. Maulana Shabir Ahmad Usmani
695. Who was the first Governor of state bank Pakistan?
A. Qasim parekh
B. V.A Jaffery
C. Abdul Qadir
D. Zahid Hussain
696. Pakistan officially joined the United Nations (UN) on ___________?
A. 30 October 1947
B. 30 September 1947
C. 30 August 1947
D. 30 March 1948
697. The State Bank of Pakistan was established on____________?
A. 30 june 1948
B. 29 june 1948
C. 28 june 1948
D. 1st july 1948
698. Which city of Pakistan once known as “City of Maple Trees”?
699. Which tribes inhabited in North Waziristan Agency?
A. Wazir and Dawar
B. Mehsud ans Wazir
C. Barki and Dawar
D. None of these
700. Which one is the largest barrage of Pakistan?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.