611. Largest dam of Pakistan is____________?
A. Tarbela Dam
B. Mangla dam
C. Warsak dam
D. None of these
612. Navy Captain is equal in rank to army ____________?
613. Lyallpur is the old name of ?
614. Who was the first democratic President to complete his 5 years tenure?
A. Nawaz Sharif
B. Asif Ali Zardari
C. Pervaiz Musharraf
D. Liaquat Ali Khan
615. Name the Chief Election Commissioner who conducted two Presidential Elections?
A. Qazi Muhammad Farooq
B. F.M Khan
C. Akhter Husain
D. Justice N.A Nusrat
616. Dina Wadia visited Pakistan upon the death of the Quaid, and then only once again in _____________during the Musharraf era
617. Dina Wadia was born in London on ______________.?
A. August 15, 1919
B. July 15, 1919
C. June 16, 1919
D. June 17, 1919
618. What is the city of lights ?
619. Watersports at Khanpur Dam was?
A. Beat The Waves
B. Game of Thrones
C. Battle of War
620. Dasu dam is in?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.