221. After Sir Agha Khan the next President of All India Muslim League was___________?
B. Maulana Zafar Ali Khan
C. Raja Sahib of Muhammadabad
D. Mian Muhammad Shafi
222. Which one of the following ‘Land Reform Regulation Act’ has put an upper ceiling of 500 irrigated and 1000 unirrigated acres on land in Pakistan?
A. Land Reform Act of 1959
B. Land Reform Act of 1972
C. Land Reform Act of 1977
D. both b and c.
223. ‘Rewaj Act’ was introduced for the ex-Fata agencies and Frontier Region of KP in 2017. The theme of the Act was_________?
A. Introduction of a new Justice System
B. Justice System in accordance with the customs
C. Provides for extension of Judiciary to the area
D. Both b and c
224. Which of the following fund/trust was established to negate the propaganda of Indian National Congress post 1937 elections?
A. The Manshoor Fund
B. Press and Propaganda Fund
C. The Dawn Fund and Trust
D. None of these.
225. For the ‘Dawn’ trust how much donation was received by Muhammad Ali Jinnah in total?
A. Rs 150,000
B. Rs 155,000
C. Rs 152,000
226. The old name of Jacobabad was _________?
B. Khan Abad
D. None of Above
227. Hina Lake is situated near?
228. The Round Table Conference III (1932) was fully covered by which one of the following Muslim owned Newspaper:_________?
A. The Ehsan
B. The Manshoor
C. Al-Hilal, Comrade and Hamdard
229. Who was the first Secretary General of Pakistan?
A. Ch Muhammad Ali
B. Ch Shokat Ali
C. Ch Liqat Ali
D. Ch Muhammad Ali Johar
230. Where Pakistan’s first Postal Stamp was printed?
B. New York
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.