As Academictask believes that practice is the most essential way to success so do visit www.academictask.com regularly and Brush up these Civil Engineering MCQs regularly to prepare for competitive & entrance exams like NTS, FPSC, ETEA, PPSC, KPPSC, etc. Prepare yourself for government job exams, interviews, and make your career in civil engineering. Aspiring students and professionals can learn and practice our Civil Engineering Questions and Answers. Here you will find questions & answers with detailed explanations so that one can understand them easily. Civil Engineering solved MCQs cover the topic like Basic Civil Engineering, Building Materials, Surveying, Soil Mechanics and Foundation Engineering, Applied Mechanics, Hydraulics, Waste Water Engineering, RCC Structures Design, Irrigation, Railways, Construction Management, Theory of Structures, Estimating and Costing, Docks and Harbours, Elements of Remote Sensing, Building Construction, Concrete Technology, Advanced Surveying, Strength of Materials, Water Resources Engineering, Water Supply Engineering, Steel Structure Design, Highway Engineering, Airport Engineering, Structural Design Specifications, Tunnelling, etc. Also, check basic Electrical engineering MCQs here.
11. While designing a project by an engineer, ______________should be taken into account to protect cultural heritage?
A. All possible alternates
B. No protection
C. Minimum protection
D. No care
12. Which of the following sedimentary rocks changes into quartzite by metamorphic action ?
A. sand stone
B. lime stone
13. Quartitze is a_____________?
A. silicious rock
B. argillaceous rock
C. calcareous rock
D. aqueous rock
14. The stone suitable for rubble masonry should be____________?
15. Sandstone is a ________________?
- sedimentary rock
ii. aqueous rock
iii. silicious rock
The correct answer is:
A. only (i)
B. both (i) and (ii)
C. both (i) and (iii)
D. all (i), (ii) and (iii)
16. Which of these is correct with respect to a product developed or a service performed?
A. Bad quality is acceptable, but bad grade is not.
B. Bad grade is acceptable, but bad quality is not.
C. Neither bad grade nor quality is acceptable.
D. Grade and quality is the same thing.
17. What characteristic best describes the cost baseline?
A. Total budget for the project
B. Time phased budget for the project
C. Total budget for the project including the contingency budget
D. Total budget for the project including the contingency budget and the management reserve
18. Engineering ethics refers to_______________?
A. The rules and standards given by an institution for Engineering practice
B. The rules and regulation relating to obligations and rights of others
C. The professional regulation
D. The rules and standards which govern the conduct of Engineers as professional Engineers
19. As per PEC Code of Conduct a member shall report unethical professional practices of an engineer or a member with substantiating data to____________?
A. Court of Law
B. Concerned Department
C. Pakistan Engineering Council
D. Law enforcing Agency
20. How many commandments are given in PEC Code of Ethics?
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.