Help is required related to electrical exam preparation? Academictask has 2000 plus electronics and electrical engineering (MCQs) and answers with detailed explanations. The electrical question category contains Important Electrical Engineering MCQs for NTS, FPSC, KPPSC, ETEA, and other tests preparation and the entrance test. MCQs of electrical engineering covers the topic like Analog and Digital Communications, Control Systems, Power Electronics, Electric Circuits, Electric machines, Electrical measurement & units, Utilization of Electrical Energy, Basic Electrical Engineering, Electrical Installation, Power Systems, Testing & maintenance of electrical equipment’s – and much more. Also, check mechanical aptitude questions and answers here.
1.The voltage induced in an induct-or is represented as,
A. product of its inductance and current through it.
B. ratio of its inductance to the current through it.
C. ratio of the current through it to its inductance.
D. product of its inductance and rate of change of current through it.
2. Instantaneous power in induct-or is proportional to the
A. product of the instantaneous current and rate of change of current.
B. square of instantaneous current.
C. square of the rate of change of current.
D Temperature of the induct-or.
3. The unit of resistivity is
B. Ω – meter.
C. Ω / meter.
D. Ω / m².
4. How many coulombs of charge flow through a circuit carrying a current of 10 A in 1 minute?
5. The resistance of a conductor of diameter d and length l is R Ω. If the diameter of the conductor is halved and its length is doubled, the resistance will be
A. R Ω
B. 2R Ω
C. 4R Ω
D. 8R Ω
6. The resistivity of the conductor depends on
A. area of the conductor.
B. length of the conductor.
C. type of material.
D. none of these.
7. If 1 A current flows in a circuit, the number of electrons flowing through this circuit is
A. 0. 625 × 1019 B. 1.6 × 1019
C. 1.6 × 10-19
D. 0.625 × 10-19
8. Which of the followings is/are active element?
A. Voltage source
B. Current source
D. None of these.
9. If P is the power of a star connected system then what will be power of an equivalent delta connected system?
D. None of the above
10. Magnetic flux has the unit of
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.