591. In chain surveying field work is limited to
A. linear measurements only
B. angular measurements only
C. both linear and angular measurements
D. all the above.
592. Check lines (or proof lines) in Chain Surveying, are essentially required
A. to plot the chain lines
B. to plot the offsets
C. to indicate the accuracy of the survey work
D. to increase the out-turn
593. A well conditioned triangle has no angle less than
594. The accuracy of measurement in chain surveying, does not depend upon
A. length of the offset
B. scale of the plotting
C. importance of the features
D. general layout of the chain lines.
595. The limiting length of an offset does not depend upon
A. accuracy of the work
B. method of setting out perpendiculars
C. scale of plotting
D. indefinite features to be surveyed.
596. Chain surveying is well adopted for
A. small areas in open ground
B. small areas with crowded details
C. large areas with simple details
D. large areas with difficult details.
597. The angle between two plane mirrors of optical square, is
598. An angles of 45? with a chain line may be set out with
A. optical square
B. open cross staff
C. Fench cross staff
D. prismatic square.
599. For taking offsets with an optical square on the right hand side of the chain line, it is held
A. by right hand upside down
B. by left hand upright
C. by right hand upright
D. by left hand up side down.
600. If the chain line which runs along N-S direction is horizontal and the ground in E-W direction is sloping
A. it is possible to set offsets correctly on east side
B. it is possible to set offsets correctly on east side
C. it is not possible to se* offsets correctly on west side
D. it is possible to set offsets correctly on both sides.
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.