321. With increase in speed of the traffic stream, the maximum capacity of the lane________________?
C. first increases and then decreases after reaching a maximum value at optimum speed
D. first decreases and then increases after reaching a minimum value at optimum speed
322. If the stopping distance and average length of a vehicle are 18 m and 6 m respectively, then the theoretical maxi¬mum capacity of a traffic lane at a speed of 10 m/sec is________________?
A. 1500 vehicles per hour
B. 2000 vehicles per hour
C. 2500 vehicles per hour
D. 3000 vehicles per hour
323. The diagram which shows all important physical conditions of an accident location like roadway limits, bridges, trees and all details of roadway conditions is known as_____________?
A. pie chart
B. spot maps
C. condition diagram
D. collision diagram
324. The background colour of the informatory sign board is______________?
325. When the speed of traffic flow becomes zero,then_______________?
A. traffic density attains maximum value whereas traffic volume becomes zero
B. traffic density and traffic volume both attain maximum value
C. traffic density and traffic volume both become zero
D. traffic density becomes zero whereas traffic volume attains maximum value
326. Scientific planning of transportation system and mass transit facilities in cities should be based on_____________?
A. spot speed data
B. origin and destination data
C. traffic volume data
D. accident data
327. On a right angled road intersection with two way traffic, the total number of conflict points is______________?
328. Which of the following is indicated by a warning sign ?
A. level crossing
B. no parking
C. end of speed limit
D. overtaking prohibited
329. The most efficient traffic signal system is________________?
A. simultaneous system
B. alternate system
C. flexible progressive system
D. simple progressive system
330. Select the incorrect statement?
A. Stop or red time of a signal is the sum of go and clearance intervals for the cross flow
B. Go or green time of a signal is the sum of stop and clearance intervals for the cross flow
C. Clearance time is generally 3 to 5 seconds
D. The cycle length is normally 40 to 60 seconds for two phase signals
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.