491. The great circle whose plane is perpendicular to the axis of rotation of the earth, is called
B. terrestrial equator
C. 0′ latitude
D. all the above,
492. For one cubic metre of brick masonry, number of bricks required is
493. The minimum compressive strength of Ilnd class bricks should be
A. 75 kg/cm2
B. 90 kg/cm2
C. 100 kg/cm2
D. 120 kg/cm2
494. A 1st class brick immersed in water for 24 hours, should not absorb water (by weight) more than
495. The main ingredient of a good quality brick earth, is
496. Clay and silt content in a good brick earth must be at least
497. A bull nose brick is not used for
A. rounding off sharp corners
C. decoration purpose
498. Second class bricks
A. are of dark brown colour
B. produce a metallic sound when struck
C. are well burnt
D. are under burnt.
499. Jbumb bricks are
A. under burnt
B. over burnt
D. none of these.
500. The portion of the brick cut across its width and having its length equal to that of a full brick, is known as
B. queen closer
C. king closer
D. prince closer
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.