911. Which of the following special shell variables is used to process number of the last background job ?
912. Which of the following commands is used to obtain a list of all files by modification time ?
A. ls -1
B. ls -t
C. ls -i
D. ls –R
913. Which of the following commands is used to rename a file ?
914. Which command is used to assign only read permission to all three categories of the file ‘note’ ?
A. chmod go+r note
B. chmod a-rw
C. chmod ugo=r note
D. chmod u+r,g+r,o-x note
915. What command is used to save the standard output in a file, as well as display it on the terminal ?
916. What command is used with vi editor to move the cursor to the left ?
917. What script is run for setting bash global defaults for all users ?
918. To build a modularized kernel, the kernel-headers and kernel-source packages must first be installed. Where will you find the kernel-headers and kernel-source ?
919. What command is used to remove a file ?
920. Who founded the FSF?
A. Linus Torvalds
B. Richard Stallman
C. Bob Young
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.