831. How many class A, B and C network IDs can exist ?
832. Which command will be used with vi editor to append text at end of line ?
833. Which of are following internal commands is used in mail to forward mail to user in user-list ?
A. r user-list
B. m user-list
C. d user-list
D. e user-list
834. How can you add Amit, a new user, to your system ?
A. Using useradd
B. Using adduser
C. Using linuxconf
D. All of the above
835. What layer of OSI determines the interface of the system with the user ?
836. Which program is used to schedule particular jobs or programs at particular times on the system ?
837. In order to increase the amount of memory available for a system, what is the maximum size of a swap partition (with kernel version 2.2.x) ?
- Which of the following commands is used to save the output of the who command in a file named user.lst, as well as display it ?
- who | tee user.lst
- who > user.lst
- who >> user.lst
- who < user.lste
839. Which of the following set options is used with vi editor to ignore case while searching for patterns ?
840. Which of the following commands is used to count the total number of lines, words, and characters contained in a file ?
A. count p
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.