241. Which of the following is not a type of navigation system for a web site ?
242. The term used to describe those people whose jobs involve sponsoring and funding the project to develop, operate, and maintain the information system is_______________?
A. systems designer
B. systems owner
C. internal system user
D. information worker
243. Which of the following statements about XML schemas is incorrect ?
A. Schemas can specify integer values
B. Schemas are defined by XSD tag
C. All XML documents must have a schema
D. Schemas provide data oriented data types
244. The deliverable of the problem analysis phase is____________________?
A. system improvement objectives
B. problem statement
C. statement of constraints
D. statement of work
245. A property or quality the system must have is called a_______________?
B. functional requirement
C. preliminary requirement
D. nonfunctional requirement
246. Which of the following is(are) the deliverables of the Systems Implementation phase ?
A. training materials
B. functional system
C. physical design specification
D. operational system
247. A count of the number of students who earned A, B, C, D, and F grades in a given course would be an example of a(n) ?
A. external report
B. summary report
C. detailed report
D. exception report
248. The types of data transmission modes are________________?
A. Half duplex. , Duplex. , Singlex
B. Half duplex. , Duplex. , Simplex
C. Half duplex. , Duplex. , Half Singlex
D. Singlex, duplex, half triplex
249. Deciding how to carry out specific tasks by strategic and middle management and establishing criteria for completion and resource allocation best describes ?
A. strategic decision making
B. operational control
C. knowledge level decision making
D. management control
250. Management, science, also known as ___________ , is a field of applied mathematics ?
A. Management accounting
B. Operations research
C. Exchange commission
D. System theory