321. __________________ ensuring that performance meets established standards that worker’s activities occurs as planned and that the organization process?
322. Data encryption concept is used for _______________ purposes?
A. data hidden
B. data display
C. data processing
D. data transfer
323. ___________ expressly designed for the support of individual and collective decision making?
324. Human and computers are ____________ in their ability to filter and save information?
D. None of these
325. Decision making is a ___________ activity?
326. __________ information required by the middle and top management?
C. decision support
327. The general transformation cycle for information is________________?
A. information to data to knowledge
B. knowledge to data to information
C. data to knowledge to information
D. data to information to knowledge
328. Which of the following is not a class of information system applications ?
A. database management system
B. decision support system
C. expert system
D. management information system
329. Which of the following phases is unique to the commercial application package implementation strategy as opposed to the rapid application development strategy ?
A. problem analysis
B. construction and testing
C. scope definition
D. business process design
330. Which of the following is an advantage of discovery prototyping ?
A. serves as a training mechanism for users
B. allows users and developers to experiment with the software and develop an understanding of how the system might work
C. aids in building system test plans and scenarios
D. All of the above
IF YOU THINK ANY OF THE MCQ ABOVE IS WRONG.
PLEASE COMMENT WITH CORRECT ANSWER AND ITS DETAIL EXPLANATION IN COMMENT BOX.